The Terms & Conditions of Service
- If you do not agree with all the Terms you may not use the Site. Please review all of the Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the site you are representing that you are over the age of 16 and are capable of forming legally binding contracts.
- Electronic communications and right to modify Terms
- When you visit Isoshealth or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receiving communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree to provide us with, and maintain in your Isoshealth account profile, your current and active email address.
- Isoshealth may modify any of the Terms at any time by posting them on the Site. Changes shall automatically be effective upon posting; provided, however, that material changes to the Terms will be effective as to an existing user upon the earlier of the agreement of the user or 30 days after notice to the existing user, either via email from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or another @isoshealth email address to your email address on file with Isoshealth or via other means including but not limited to a pop-up or banner, message or other conspicuous notice on the Isoshealth website. If you affirmatively agree to the new terms, your agreement will be effective immediately. You agree to make any and all necessary arrangements so that you (and not your spam filter) receive all emails from these email addresses. Your continued use of the Service will alternatively signify your acceptance of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. The then current Terms will be posted on the Site, and you should always review them prior to using the Site.
- THE SITE
- Isoshealth Service The Isoshealth Free questions and answers is a venue for informational and educational purposes. Users can purchase consultation packages where Isoshealth will link Users to Experts, helping Users to submit information to selected Expert so that such Experts are able to provide personalised individual advice to them based on the information that the User provides. Isoshealth’s role is to facilitate the linking of Users to Experts; Experts are solely liable for all advice, guidance and information, which they supply to Users.
- By accepting this Agreement you are agreeing to be a part of the relationship described in clause 2.1. You agree that Experts are solely liable for all Services that they provide to you and that you shall have no remedy against Isoshealth for any failure by an Expert to provide such services in a fashion which you consider unsatisfactory.
- Users must always consult their doctor for advice on any medical conditions with which they may suffer. Advice given by Experts is not medical advice and is not an alternative or replacement to a doctor's diagnosis, treatment or recommended course of action.
- Users of the Site, can ask general questions, provide the content in Posts (defined below). The Experts determine which questions to answer. Experts are not employees or agents of Isoshealth but are independent service providers using the Site to sell their knowledge to Customers and, as such, along with Customers, are simply users of the Site.
- Isoshealth is not involved in the conversations between Customers and Experts and does not refer Customers to, or endorse or recommend, particular Experts. You understand and acknowledge that Isoshealth cannot and does not edit, modify, filter, screen, monitor, endorse or guarantee the content of Posts. Isoshealth shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of Experts, content in Posts, the ability of Experts to answer questions or the ability of Customers to pay for answers. We cannot ensure that a Customer or Expert will complete a transaction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Isoshealth reserves the right, but is not obligated, to refuse to post or to remove any content and/or remove any user's access to the Site.
- When an Expert agrees to answer a question on the Site or hold a consultation, the Customer and Expert have entered into an agreement between themselves to which Isoshealth is not a party. Isoshealth takes no responsibility for any liabilities or obligations that any user takes on under such an agreement.
- The Site is not designed for emergency questions
- Emergency questions and crisis situations (particularly regarding medical or mental health issues) should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified Experts (e.g. in the United Kingdom, call 999). You acknowledge and agree that the Site is not the appropriate venue to pose such questions.
- Free General Question Posts are not private or confidential.
- The Site provides an Internet-based forum. Information and materials submitted in the content of your questions, answers, requests for information, responses, profiles, signatures, qualifications, comments, and posts in the Expert forum and other places where users communicate on the Site (collectively “Posts”) are not private or confidential, nor are Posts protected by legal Expert, doctor-patient, or any other privilege, and may be read, collected, and used by others. For example, search engines may index your questions, answers, and other Posts to allow them to appear in search engine results (e.g. if someone does a search on google.com or another search engine, your questions, answers, and other Posts on IsosHealth.co.uk that relate to the search may appear in the search results list).
- To help protect your privacy, use an anonymous user name and do not include information regarding your identity or contact information in your Posts.
- IsosHealth does not guarantee that you will receive a response from an Expert, or that you will be satisfied with your Experts free answer. If you are not happy with your answer you can ask another free question
- Every Expert on the Site has had at least their regulatory practicing status, relevant to the category in which they are answering questions or holding consultations verified. Other information about an Expert that has been provided by the Expert but has not been verified.
- Regarding the verification process, The results of the verifications are only as accurate as the information provided by the Experts at the time of the providing of information for verification services. Isoshealth makes efforts to verify the identity verification service, but cannot warrant or guarantee an Expert’s purported identity; user identification on the Internet is difficult. For these reasons, Isoshealth cannot and does not represent, warrant or guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of the credentials or identities of and provided by users including Experts.
- No reliance
- While Isoshealth strives to admit only high-quality Experts onto the Site, use of the term “Expert” or “Specialist” by Isoshealth and on the Site is only meant to describe users of the Site who answer questions on the Site, and not to guarantee any particular level of expertise.
- You acknowledge and agree that Isoshealth, as a platform provider only, which enables Customers to ask questions and Experts to reply to those questions, is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any information or content contained in Posts.
- Information not advice
- Free answers of Experts -in writing or otherwise - are provided by Experts and are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific Expert advice. The laws, regulations, other governing authorities, standards, practices and procedures that apply to your particular question may differ depending on your location and information typically discovered through in-person evaluations or visits. Experts in some categories may be licensed, certified, educated, employed by or have experience in only particular jurisdictions.
- If you decide to get additional services from an Expert through the clinic consultations, you understand and agree that the communications with such Expert. You agree that Experts are solely liable for all Services that they provide to you and that you shall have no remedy against Isoshealth for any failure by an Expert to provide such services in a fashion which you consider unsatisfactory.
- If you agree to purchase consultation clinic services from an Expert, that you acknowledge that you understand and agree that the Expert is just a user of the Site and not an employee or agent of Isoshealth; that Isoshealth is not responsible for the Expert’s responses, answers, actions, or use of the remote consultation clinic services; and that the site and services are provided “as is” with no warranty or representations by Isoshealth regarding the qualifications of Experts.
- Expert-client relationships shall not be formed with the free answers service
- Communications on the Site are not confidential and shall not be the subject of any associated privileges. By answering questions, Experts do not form legal Expert or expert-patient relationships with users of the Site.
- 2.7.2 In the event that your, and an Expert’s, use of the Site for private consultations, these are confidential and between you and the Expert.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- User accounts
- When you register as a user on the Site, you can establish a user name and password for access to your online account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, password and account data, may not share this information or your account with anyone else, and will be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account. You will immediately notify Isoshealth of any unauthorized use of your username or account. You may only create one account on the Site. If your Isoshealth account has been suspended or terminated, you may not open another account on the Site.
- You agree to keep your contact and billing information (including but not limited to your email address) up-to-date, and to comply with all billing procedures, including providing and maintaining accurate and lawful billing information for active Isoshealth accounts.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16, and if we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has submitted personal information to us, we will promptly remove it from our systems.
- Restricted activities
- You agree that any content that you provide on the Site and your use of the Site shall not:
(a) be fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading;
(b) infringe any third party's proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy (Isoshealth has adopted takedown procedures for unauthorized use of copyrighted material);
(c) be illegal or violate the spirit or letter of any applicable law;
(d) promote a competitor of Isoshealth or their Site;
(e) be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
(f) be obscene or contain child pornography;
(g) if adult in nature, be posted with "Mature Audiences Only" in the listing title and it shall also contain appropriate notices to prevent unauthorized underage viewing and shall be distributed only to people legally permitted to receive such content (Information on Parental Control Protections);
(h) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(i) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; or
(j) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that:
(i) are prohibited under the Terms; or
(ii) you do not have a right to link to or include. You may not consummate any transaction that was initiated using our Service that, by paying to us a fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Furthermore, you may not resell or make any commercial use of our system or the content on the Site without Isoshealth's prior written consent.
Together, the "Restricted Activities".
- You are prohibited from soliciting users of the Site, including Experts, for any purpose (including inviting other users to contact you other than on the Site or inviting other users to participate in any other website).
- Suspension of termination of service
- You may terminate your Isoshealth account at your sole discretion and at any time by written notice via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Terminations typically will be effective within seven business days after our receipt of your termination notice, at which time your account will be closed and you will no longer enjoy access to your former account. Any fees accrued as of the effective date of termination will be payable according to the Terms.
- At any time, without notice, for any or no reason, Isoshealth reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, to modify and discontinue any portion or all of the Service, and to restrict, suspend and terminate users’ accounts (including yours).
- Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth’s platform allows Customers to post questions to Experts in subject-matter categories, facilitates communication with Experts via chat, emails and online secure consultations and message boards, and enables delivery of answers to your questions, among other services. Customers on the Site may be presented with one of two payment models: (a) a pay-per-consultation model; and (b) a subscription model.
- With the pay-per-consultation model, you select the service you are willing to pay for and the Expert who is willing to hold a consultation with you will be allocated. You accept that when you pay for a Package that Isoshealth will charge you in advance of your receipt of Services under its terms.
- The subscription model allows you to purchase a consultation package that is ongoing as per the terms of the package. The fee is automatically charged to your payment source as provided by you on the Site. At the end of each payment period for which you have subscribed, any unredeemed consultation time or contact will be deemed to have expired and will therefore be retained by Isoshealth.
- You agree that the price of any Package may change at any given time (a "Change Of Price"). Where there is a Change Of Price of a Package to which you are subscribed you will be notified of this by e-mail using the details that you have provided to Isoshealth. Any Change Of Price will take effect on the first day of the Subsequent Term which follows the Change Of Price. A Change Of Price will not cause you to be charged any additional amount (or refunded any amount) in respect of any then current Initial Term or Subsequent Term.
- Subscription specific terms
- Isoshealth subscriptions are intended and authorized only for personal, non-transferrable, not-for-resale use only. Notwithstanding any other terms, Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth reserves the right to cancel your Isoshealth subscription in its entirety at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to your excessive use (as determined by Isoshealth in its sole discretion). In the event that Isoshealth cancels a Isoshealth subscription, it will refund the current period’s fee to you, after deducting any used portion of the subscription fee.
- If you agree to a subscription offer and then later agree to a different subscription offer, then the terms of the later selected offer will apply and your earlier subscription will be cancelled, and Isoshealth will refund the relevant subscription fee, less any portion used to date.
- If you are signed up on a category-specific subscription program, then you must only ask questions or have a consultation in the category specified by your plan. Subscription Customers will be bound by their Subscription Details, so please be sure to review them carefully.
- Experts have absolute discretion as to which Users they are willing to provide Services to and may reject your request for any reason. Where a Expert declines to accept your request to provide Services you will be notified of this and provided with an alternative choice of Expert from which you can make an alternative selection and Appointment.
- Once a request has been accepted by an Expert you will not be able to select an alternative Expert to provide the relevant Services until the Initial Term of your Package expires, or within [30 days] of making a previous choice to switch Expert, whichever is later.
- If during the package you are not satisfied with the Service provided by your selected Expert you should contact Isoshealth explaining your reasons for non-satisfaction. Isoshealth will then attempt to provide an alternative Expert to provide the Service. If you make multiple requests for an alternative Expert in this fashion, Isoshealth reserves the right to cancel your then current Consultation Package and to provide you with a refund of any unused sums.
- If you wish to switch Experts once the Initial Term of a Package has expired, then you can do so via notifying email@example.com
- You agree that you will not be receiving Services from Isoshealth and that all Experts will be providing Services to you as independent contractors. Therefore, by requesting to receive Services from a Expert you will be offering to enter into a contract with them directly and agree that, in the event of any breach of that contract or any negligence by that Expert, that your sole remedy will be against the Expert directly and that Isoshealth will not be liable.
- Registration as a user and use of the website is, in principle, free of charge, but you must have purchased a clinic consultation package, to have a private consultation.
- You can then only have direct contact with your expert for the consultation once payment has been confirmed. Payment of the sum shall be made via Stripe. Before ordering a payment, you must confirm it once more using the corresponding function on the website. As soon as your payment has been verified, the experts will be notified of your request and allocated to you based on your request and the expert agreement to hold a consultation with you. If your credit no longer has the sum that you wish to pay for the subscription your access to this function shall be blocked. Access shall be enabled again when you have acquired additional credit via your credit card or PayPay.
- Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth reserves the right to offer special incentive, price, membership and other programs. Such programs can, at the sole discretion of Isoshealth, be limited to a specific group of users or non-users. All action bonuses and vouchers or coupons that Isoshealth provides for use of the services (answers) offered on the website shall remain the property of Isoshealth (they shall not pass to the ownership of the users and shall not be refundable) and shall be valid for only thirty (30) days – unless otherwise stated on the website or in an e-mail to the user.
- If Isoshealth believes, in its sole discretion, that any funds were earned under suspicious circumstances or that funds were derived from a suspect account, Isoshealth may withhold payments. Isoshealth will continue to investigate the situation until an adequate resolution has been reached, as determined by us, and which may require the involvement of certain third parties, including any applicable credit card company. Isoshealth will make commercially reasonable efforts not to exceed a 90 day hold on your account as we and/or a third-party investigate.
- Isoshealth maintains the right to initiate special incentive pricing, membership, and other programs. These may be limited, at Isoshealth’s sole discretion, to defined and limited users or non-users. Any promotional monies or vouchers or coupons placed into your account by Isoshealth for use towards answers on the Site remain the property of Isoshealth (they never become your property and never become refundable to you), and unless otherwise stated on the Site or in an email to you, will be usable only for 30 days.
- Refunds and cancellations
- You have the right to cancel your agreement with us within seven business days of receiving our email confirming your registration on the Site. You can cancel the agreement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use the Site within seven days of receiving our email confirming your registration on the Site you waive this right to cancel the agreement under this provision, but may still terminate the agreement or claim a refund under the other provisions of the Terms.
- If you have undertaken a consultation
- To cancel a subscription, you may contact Customer Service 24 hours a day, seven days a week by emailing email@example.com or log into your Isoshealth account and follow the instructions there.
- Consultations and Appointments
- As part of a Consultation Package you may be entitled to one or more Appointments with an Expert. Each monthly consultation is entitled up to 1hr video or voice/text contact. The usage of this time is deemed best by the Expert.
- Once an appointment has been successfully booked and confirmed between the User and Expert you will be sent a confirmation message via the Website within  hours.
- You can cancel an Appointment that you have booked at any time however:
(1) If you cancel an Appointment more than 48 hours before it is due to take place, then you will be given the opportunity to re-book that Appointment on a different date.
(2) If you cancel an Appointment less than 48 but more than 24 hours before it is due to take place then your Expert may provide you with an alternative mutually convenient time to which you may re-book that Appointment, but they will have the right to refuse a re-booking if they consider that there is a mutually convenient time for such a re-booking.
(3) If you cancel an Appointment less than 24 hours before it is due to take place then you will not be given the opportunity to re-book the Appointment.
(4) Cancelling an Appointment shall not give you any right to a refund or discount in respect of the Appointment or the Package of which it was a part.
(5) If you attend an Appointment but for any reason the relevant Expert does not attend, is for any other reason unable to conduct the appointment, or where you consider that the Expert did not conduct the Appointment to the standard that you are entitled to expect, then you must report this to IsosHealth at info@Isoshealth.com within  hours of that Appointment failing to take place. If you do not make such a report within 24 hours, then the Appointment will be deemed to have taken place and to have been conducted to a satisfactory standard.
(6) Where, after conducting its own enquiries to validate your report, Isoshealth is satisfied that your report is accurate, then you will be given the opportunity to re-book that Appointment as if you had cancelled it per clause 22.214.171.124
(7) If you repeatedly fail to attend Appointments which you have booked via the Website, or cancel Appointments Isoshealth reserves the right to terminate this Agreement (and any Consultation Packages that you may have purchased) without notice or liability.
(8) You accept that, due to the nature of transmissions via the Internet, Isoshealth cannot guarantee that any Appointment will be uninterrupted, error free, or guaranteed to be totally secure. Isoshealth shall have no liability for any such disruptions or errors which may occur during an Appointment.
- LEGAL STATEMENTS
- Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
(a) use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
(b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site; including any dispute with one or more users of the Site.
- If you are a business user, we will not be liable for:
(a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
(b) business interruption;
(c) loss of anticipated savings;
(d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
(e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, we only provide the Site to you for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Proprietary rights of content
- You acknowledge that Isoshealth and its licensors and suppliers own the rights to the Isoshealth website and the content displayed on the Site other than Posts. You shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Isoshealth website, any software distributed by or assist any other person or entity in doing so. You acknowledge that all content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in listings, sponsor advertisements or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Service, by Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth, Isoshealth users, or Isoshealth advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the Service, including code and software for commercial purposes. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on the Site, please contact the copyright owner. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- You agree that Posts on the Site, materials, ideas, comments and testimonials you submit on the Site or other venues, including but not limited to the Isoshealth blogs, the Isoshealth venues on www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.linkedin.com, www.youtube.com, www.pinterest.com, plus.google.com, www.flickr.com or to the Site administrator or any employee, officer or agent of Isoshealth (“User Content”), will not be considered confidential and may be used by Isoshealth, in its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for use of, or to return, any submitted materials. You also agree that Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth owns, and has the right to register in its name, trademarks and service marks for any category names that you create on Isoshealth. Isoshealth may use other trademarks or service marks in lieu of the category names that you create.
- You grant to Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights, including the right to use, reproduce, display, edit, copy, modify, transmit, publicly perform, extract and create derivative works thereof, that you have in your Posts and User Content, in any media now known or not currently known.
- No endorsement of non-Isoshealth entity
- Isoshealth may offer to its users products and services offered by non-Isoshealth entities. Placement of information, logos, links or names of such non-Isoshealth entities on the Site does not constitute an endorsement or warranty of these entities, their products or services. You take full responsibility for a decision to visit or use the services of any such entity and you agree that Isoshealth is not responsible in any way for anything connected with those non-Isoshealth entities. You further acknowledge that no relationship (such as partnership, agent, joint venturer, or employee) is created between you and Isoshealth by formation of this agreement or by your participation on the Site.
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ANSWER OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, FROM AN EXPERT, FROM THIRD PARTIES OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF EXPERTS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ANSWER, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
- Information control and storage
- We do not control the information provided by users, which you may find to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site. There are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. Additionally, there may be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using the Site, you agree to accept such risks and that Isoshealth is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users on the Site.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the public sections of the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you must comply with the rules and content standards set out these terms
- You warrant that you are entitled to upload such content and any such contribution does comply with the standards set out in these terms and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of those warranties. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user on the Website.
- Any content you upload to the public areas of the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to public areas of the Website constitutes a violation of its intellectual property rights, or of its right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with clauses 18, 19, and 20.
- Where you use the Website to supply data or information to Isoshealth, or for use by a Expert, you accept that successful transmission of such information or data cannot be guaranteed and that Isoshealth shall not be liable for any such failure. Likewise, you accept that the quality and accuracy of such information or data shall be solely your responsibility and that neither Isoshealth nor any Experts shall be liable for any inaccuracies or other defects in the information or data which you submit.
- Exclusion of warranties
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CHRYSALIS HEALTH LTD T/AS ISOSHEALTH SERVICES, SOFTWARES, AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR A USER THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. ISOSHEALTH DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ISOSHEALTH DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, FROM THIRD PARTIES OR A LINKED SITE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHRYSALIS HEALTH LTD T/AS ISOSHEALTH BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, FROM THIRD PARTIES (SUCH AS EXPERTS OR OTHERS) OR A LINKED SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A THIRD PARTY OR A LINKED SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ISOSHEALTH OR THROUGH OR FROM THE ISOSHEALTH SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- Indemnification To the extent permissible under applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, joint venturers, consultants, successors and assigns harmless from and against all losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserts by any third-party that are in any way due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site or your failure to abide by these Terms.
- Press releases and third-party press about Isoshealth The Site may contain press releases and other information about Isoshealth. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we are not under any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Isoshealth. Likewise, third-party press about Chrysalis Health Ltd t/as Isoshealth or the Site should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Isoshealth.